Alliance of Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Alliance of Elements

A private forum for the members of the Alliance of Elements on s2.travian.us.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speaker's Rant

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
speaker

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Speaker's Rant   Speaker's Rant EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 pm

i do not have a large army, and my pop is under 1500, your resources are wasted attacking me; i hope you would reconsider your attacks.

If you would allow it i would like to join your alliance, saving you time, resources, and catapults better spent elsewhere

beast overlord enjoys catapulting people for no reason, and i have barely been able to talk him into stopping his attacks twice before this, the first time he attacked for 2 days before i sent my first ever igm to him asking him to stop.

he has made a personal vendetta against me for no reason other than he enjoys carnage, and the fact that i successfully defended against a few hundred of his raiding troops about 3 months ago.

I know that there has been some recent turmoil over my attack on Beast Overlords Village [2] Beastial Howl, and much exaggeration on his part about it, as well as the planned attack by your alliance on my villages. here is what really happened:

A member of our alliance requested that i help catapult one of his friends villages that was being chiefed, so that the attacker would not gain as much. i did not know who the attacker was nor did we have an NAP at that point (as far as i can tell). One attack, which was sent before the chiefing. hit after the village was taken over, here is the battle log:

no troops were killed, and no resources taken, just building damage, and no other attacks were sent before or after this. I would be happy to pay for the damages of those buildings if it is requested.

here is the conversation i had with beast overlord after he sent scouts at my capital in retaliation to the accidental attack (bottom to top):

Speaker Wrote:

the only villages i have ever attacked are inactives, why would your friends be inactive?

as for Da Arian Beast, i had a personal NAP with him and when you attacked me the first time i asked him to help me dissuade you, and he said he would do what he could. why would someone i was attacking try to help me? in fact, he was the one farming me, until i got better, and he acknowledged that and offered the NAP.

as for trash talking, i don't do that, if i have please show me the quote of what i said

I am sorry, but in the past, these things have happened. Do you remember my friends and allies Da Arian Beast, Da Asian Beast, and Nathanyeil. Before they quit, you attacked all of them. Plus, you have said some mean things to me in the past. I wouldn't have told you about an attack, or you would have mounted a defensive...

So, I am sorry, the plan is in motion. Please expect 30K+ troops and 1K+ catapults within the next few days.

My humble appologies,

Beast

there are some things i would like to clear up:
"He says you trash talked him before and were attacking their smaller villages and they want payback"

1 when did i trash talk you
2 what small villages, or any villages, have i attacked other then the accidental one that was sent before you owned that village
3 why did you try to organize an alliance attack on me while messaging me that you werent mad about the accidental attack

Okay

sorry, its not like i would attack you on purpose

I guess you could say that. Wink

umm, does that mean your not mad at me?

sure

you mean on your new village? i didn't know you were cheifing it, i just got an alliance message to attack it

Hello, those catapults make me a little overly happy.

hello, those scouts just made me a little nervous

EDIT: BY BEAST OVERLORD- I changed up the order of things, I put the application at the top, and the rant at the bottom. Actually, this is going to be moved to Public Spam since it is more BS than an application.
Back to top Go down
Vegas77

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker's Rant   Speaker's Rant EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 12:25 am

Not up to me to decide who joins but hey.....welcome to travian. In Travian people catapult another for the fun of it. Sorry but welcome to Travian. Don't like it, join another server and get better. I couldn't help you if i tried.
Back to top Go down
Beast Overlord

Beast Overlord

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker's Rant   Speaker's Rant EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Vegas77 wrote:
Not up to me to decide who joins but hey.....welcome to travian. In Travian people catapult another for the fun of it. Sorry but welcome to Travian. Don't like it, join another server and get better. I couldn't help you if i tried.

Wow... Yeah.... I was going to edit in some stuff in that message, but I decided not to. Oh well, he's gone, no more pain for me.
Back to top Go down
agro

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: interesting?   Speaker's Rant EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 7:16 pm

wierd. he did not make alot of sense to me. sounded like he was a smooth talker though.
Back to top Go down
speaker

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker's Rant   Speaker's Rant EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 7:39 pm

no more pain for you? all i did was accidentally attack you once, and you catted me to the ground, no diplomacy, nothing

i know you will delete this, but if you have any honor you wont
Back to top Go down
Beast Overlord

Beast Overlord

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker's Rant   Speaker's Rant EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:57 pm

agro wrote:
wierd. he did not make alot of sense to me. sounded like he was a smooth talker though.

Uhuh... well... my catapults are bored. I might as well continue to destroy his towns.
Back to top Go down
The Lady

The Lady

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker's Rant   Speaker's Rant EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:37 am

Sound to me like an innocent neighbor that got picked on, but that is just me.
Back to top Go down
Khanor

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker's Rant   Speaker's Rant EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:43 am

I think lady is right and I am a little ashamed to have helped. Ohh, well goes around comes around and I got paid back in spades the past two days. *looks at his broken armies and shattered cities*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Speaker's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker's Rant   Speaker's Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Speaker's Rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alliance of Elements :: Public Business :: Public Spam-
Jump to: